Question:
Any Romanian club supporters out there?
2006-04-08 23:13:58 UTC
Any Romanian club supporters out there?
Four answers:
acelashi_allex
2006-04-09 00:46:38 UTC
da ma normal ca sunt si romani, din ce am vazut eu sunt mai multi.. scuze da nu m.am mai obosit sa scriu in engleza.. a chiar dinamo-steaua 2-0 asa un pronostic pt deseara.. dak esti stelist(a) asta e soarta :)
2006-04-09 09:13:04 UTC
yes, after the Bulgarian team was kicked out of the UEFA Cup by UEFA (not by Schalke04) I will support Steaua. But don't imagine you could win the tournament, because Uefa already decided that the winner this year will be the Germans. too bad for sevilla too. the German shepherds really don't deserve the title, but we mustn't forget this year's world cup. UEFA won't let the host without a title.

F*CK UEFA
bogdanalexandru_88
2006-04-09 09:59:12 UTC
suntem peste tot...mai ales ca am fost tari in uefa anu asta...unde mai pui ca steaua o sa si castige cupa ;) ...imi pare rau pt tine dak esti rapidist\a , da asta e ...noi sa fim sanatosi...hai romania !!!
ldjljavi
2006-04-09 15:46:05 UTC
no